Wednesday 4 April 2012

Here's My Idea. Invent It For Me Please.

For all you budding entrepeneurs out there, inventers included, I've come up with an idea that you can invent for me because I haven't got the time or the knowledge required. Basically I want to go away for just a daytrip or one night to somewhere in Europe, but I'm not really fussed about where, just as long as it's not somewhere I've been before. Now I can't seem to find ANY websites that cater for this need. What I want to be able to see is a list of all flights departing on a certain day from a certain airport that have available seats, including the times of departure and length of flight, so that I can pick a flight in the morning to go out, then in the evening to return. All I can find close to this is a list of flights departing today, or a flight timetable where you can choose one destination at a time, and go through alphabetically if you want to see details of each destination. This takes bloody ages and I only got down to letter B in about 20 minutes. Basically I just want to see the flight timetable of a day in the future, similar to the board you see in the airport when you're checking which gate you're departing from. There are no websites that I can find that cater for this need, and it's making me crazy. So if someone out there could kindly invent this in the next week or so, I'd be a very happy bunny. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment