Saturday 17 March 2012

I Am Not Afraid To Walk This World Alone

Just rekindling my love for My Chemical Romance. Before yesterday I hadn't listened to any of their songs for probably at least three and a half or four years. But that car ride home last night was like a smack in the face, mainly the ears, it was like they woke up and wondered why I hadn't listened to any of those songs recently. But I still knew all the words. I don't think I realised at the time just how good some of their songs are. I suppose as I've got 'a little older, a little wiser' I've begun to appreciate good music more. I don't know how these songs droped off the face of my ipod, I don't know why they've been missing from my life, but I do know that they're back for good. It's like they have a whole different meaning for me. The music never changes, but you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment