Wednesday 22 December 2010

Busy Busy

I have a whole host of things I've written down and not posted, I think there's even an entire blog post in my drafts on here that I need to post. But there are also loads of things I've written in my notebook that need to be typed up. Also got some Postsecret things, blog of the weeks and this time last year's to do too.. agh I'm so behind! But I have had a lovely day, last night went over to Beth's and was reunited with her and her lovely mum 'Auntie Glenda'... what a babe! And we had an ammmmezzzzzin chinese which came with three bags of prawn crackers that we didn't order, but no complaining! Then today I went to the carvery with Beth and Rose, then did all my Christmas shopping :D So glad that's finally done!! Left it so late this year. Then I spent most of the evening with my nanna who's just come down from Doncaster to spend Christmas with us, and texting Izzie. Jrs tomorrow night, major excitement, it'll pretty much be a massive get together of everyone, apart from Char who's working, which is lame. But it'll be good. So unbelievably tired now so this'll do for now.. G'night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment