Tuesday 21 December 2010

Snow And Other Issues

I wrote this a couple of days ago and just found it in drafts.

I don't understand how it's so hot in here when there's no fire, it's snowing outside and I've turned the heating right down. I'm almost ready to run outside and bury my head in the snow to cool down. It does look pretty outside with the snow falling, and everything dusted with white. And I really hope it does keep snowing until Saturday so I can see a white Christmas. But it has it's downsides too... I can't get anywhere. Yesterday I wanted to go to Puckeridge to see my best friend but the roads were so icy that I couldn't get there. Annoying. Tonight I'm supposed to be going to Beth's to catch up and get a takeaway, and of course see Auntie Glenda!! So excited, it's been too long. I've got really addicted to online monopoly again.. a few Christmas' ago I couldn't tear myself away. It's just so good.. and in my opinion the most Christmassy game :)

La la laaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment