Friday 11 February 2011

Let The Battle Commence

Here begins my weekend of writing. I've picked one of my stories up and I'm going to see this one through. I've written a lot of things that were seemingly unrelated, and technically the main theme of the story isn't something I can relate to, but I'm going to apply all the feelings I've had lately and patchwork this story together. I'm at around 1,500 words, but soon it will be thousands more. I'm devoting this weekend to catching up with my writing, because I've really fallen behind. And I need to get not only my writing but my thoughts back on track. Organise everything with a pen and paper. So the abandoned baby, a title still in progress is a work in progress. I want to have ten pages by Monday. That is my challenge. Let the battle commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment