Saturday 28 January 2012

Achievement and Concern

Suck that poetry module, I will not be defeated. I've done all the compulsory work; just the 250 word optional piece to write now, which if I can find the notebook with all my notes on it in, will be easy peasy and will get me a bonus 2%. And I need all the help I can get. I can't believe I've actually finished two modules worth of work, which I know is only half of what I was supposed to, but given the circumstances, I'm damn proud of myself. It's really taken it out of me.. I'm exhausted. I'm kind of worried about you though, my genius loser. The last thing you wrote on twitter was that you needed me, and I wasn't there, and I feel bad. And your blog post was all sad. And you haven't replied to my text. And I don't think you've ever not replied to one of my texts, even though we don't text that often. So.. if you're reading this and feeling down, I'm here for you. And if you want me to leave you alone just text me back saying that, because then at least I will know you're okay. I love you! People don't get the title of best friend without a reason. Anyway. It's going on 4am so I'm gonna hit the pillows. I really hope you're okay. Left arrow three ex one zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero etc. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment