Saturday 11 February 2012

Effing and Jeffing

It puzzles me how when I get the feeling that I should blog out my thoughts, and I sit down to write, what comes out is almost never what I sat down to write about in the first place. Today I wanted to write about angry things, uni things, angry things about people who are starting to grate on me. So I'm blogging again, but this time about what I wanted to write about. But to be honest, I'll most probably post this and then realise that I've done it again, gone off on a tangent, digressed. (Have you noticed that, as per usual, this has already happened here!!) Okay. There are some people. They are starting to grate on me. I hope they don't read my blog. I just feel like they aren't really getting me at the moment. I'm pretty sure that if I turn on my phone, which I haven't done since Thursday, I will have a whole host of angry texts. But I'm not really fussed. I need space at the moment; I need to just do whatever gets me through this. Not have my actions dictated or whatever they are trying to do. Okay enough pussyfooting around here, this is what I actually wanted to say. I'm pissed off. You left me in Central London, all alone, and I had no idea where I was. You just walked off and left me there, shouting after you. What the fuck? Who leaves a girl who is clearly upset after the loss of her father alone in a place she doesn't know without even saying anything? And yes, you others texted me saying how it was wrong of her. But I just don't really think you understood how much that upset me. And you thought it was a fucking joke. And yes, I told you to go fuck yourself. Because I actually think that is what you should do. You're four years older than me. Grow the fuck up! It shouldn't be this way around. And now it's that time where we have to think about where we live next year. You've submitted the form saying that we're all living together next year again but are we? Because I'm thinking about it. I said before.. I wanted to go back into halls for third year. And I think I still do. Oh I don't know. I'm just not happy the way things are at the moment. And I don't know what to do about it. End scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment