Saturday 4 February 2012

We Were Young, And Wild, And Free

Okay. Okay so these words have been a long time coming. I think it's the snow, it's brought it all out of me. For the last hour or so I've been taking myself back to 2008, reading every message we exchanged. Listening to the songs I listened to then. The day I first went into your shop. Then I went away. And came back again as you were shutting up. Then the first time I went round yours.

'stop saying sorry,
i loved it.
every minute of it.
'

I loved it too. I loved you. 
'i cldnt evn look at u 2day, let alone make u smile.
=[
xxx'

Why, three years on, do I still think of you when I have to write. There's many a story within you. Within us. I like to say how writable you are. Very writable. Inspirational. There are so many little things about you that inspire something within me. I told you the snow was my favourite. You said you thought you were my favourite. I didn't know what to say. You asked if there was anything you could do. I said make it snow. Make it snow so I don't have to go into school tomorrow so I don't have to see you and you don't have to see me in this state. Make it snow so we're apart, because if I see you, I'll fall apart. Make it snow so us being over doesn't seem real just yet. Make it snow so I get one more day to take it in. You said you'd try. The next day it snowed. School was called off. Snow always reminds me of you. So tonight I'm writing about you again. I don't love you anymore. But I still care about you. You'll always be the person that inspires something within me. You're too writable to ingore. And one day I'll publish the story of us in my own way and I'll post you a copy. And maybe you'll realise just how amazing you are. Everytime I said it, I wasn't lying. And I didn't even know to what extent you were amazing back then. It was a magical time back then. Those six weeks inspired more in me than the other 19 years of my life. I don't know where I'm going with this. But I'm writing about you. Again. Feel special. Or try to at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment