Saturday 4 February 2012

Role Reversal

Contact has been made from both parties. I don't know what I want. I keep thinking I do, then something happens and I'm back questioning everything again. It doesn't even have to be something big. My head is all jumbly. But we're back in touch. I just think you deserve better than me. You deserve everything you could ever want. And yes of course you make me smile. You really do. But half the time I don't even know where I am at the moment and I'm not sure if I can give you everything you need. You need stability. And I said a while ago I wanted to be the one who could make it all okay for you. But that was before this massive event in my life. I think now, it's not my time to be trying to fix you. I need someone to fix me. Someone to tell me everything is going to be okay. Everything has turned upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment