Friday 30 March 2012

3am

Today was supposed to be my day of productivity, a day for poem writing. I've written one, but nothing came to me until about 3am. Nothing ever comes before 3am. I think it's the hour things start happening inside my head. I need it to be 3 am all day long. I feel like the poem collection is coming together rather slowly, but I don't know how to speed up the process with only one 3am in the day. And it's straining staying up all the time. But I guess this is what lies ahead until I've written enough poems. The problem I'm having is thinking of things to write about. I think I need a day out in central London to get inspired. Trouble is I'm pretty broke until the next loan comes in so that's not really an option. But if anyone has any ideas.. let me know? I just need to get my brain in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment