Saturday 13 November 2010

Come Fly With Me

Some days you text back like lightning. I'm seeing you in two and a half hours. Excited? Not exactly, just feeling rather average about it all. Which insinuates that it'll be back to us just being great friends. I don't know what it will be like but I don't predict that anything will happen, even if I am staying over. She'll be there and it's against the rules. I was so wrong comparing what happened to Soph, because that actually was something and this just... isn't. She's texting me now, she wouldn't be if she knew some of the things I've thought or posted here in the last couple of weeks. Oh well. We won't have any time alone, it'll be awkward, Erica will be there and to be perfectly honest I'm not cool with her yet. I don't want her to be there. But nevertheless I've straightened my hair again, I'm making an effort. Why not. Let's all get off our faces and fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment