Tuesday 9 November 2010

This Time Last Year 9/11/10

So this is my new thing for Tuesdays, called This Time Last Year. Each week I'll look back into my iPod diaries from last year, and give you a paragraph of my words, thoughts and feelings from a year ago. So here is an extract from 11th November 2009:

'Fed up. Fed up of my job. And having to always work with the perv. Aghh. Tearing my hair out. However sexy alex told me to add her on facebook :) ha. Poppy day today.. And my great grandad was 100 the other day, wahey. We had a little party which was nice. Gotta print out the pictures tonight, erm, yeah. I'm tired and I don't want to work, this job is long. Listening to Lily Allen and having a party in my head. Gonna pop some up later and take myself out of it all slightly. Gahhhhh.'

Firstly I really don't know what 'popping some up later' means?! It's nothing to do with drugs, so, I'm confused. Okay I think I've just figured it out. I think it means pop some lyrics up on my door. (I write lyrics on my door) And these ones would be Lily Allen ones, I think I remember doing that. So don't think badly of me!! :) And also the bits I wrote about my job... how funny. This was when I really wanted to quit my job but when I tried, they promoted me instead!

Anyway, come back next Tuesday to see the next episode of 'This Time Last Year'!

No comments:

Post a Comment