Monday 15 November 2010

One Month

So here we are, a month after I started this blog. I never, ever would have imagined that I'd have over 1,300 hits, many of those being from countries I've never even visited. Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to read even one of my blog posts. I've made blogs before, but none of them ever survived for longer than about 40 posts. But I'm up to 87 posts on here, and still going strong. I'm amazed I've still managed to find things to write about! A lot has changed in this month. A real lot actually. I ought to read over my blog posts from the start, see exactly what's changed but I don't have the time. Tomorrow I'll have been here at university for two whole months, and I'm finding that so hard to believe; it's gone so quickly. I'm loving it though. And four day weeks are amazing. I suppose that's what has made it all gone so fast, that and the sheer amount I've been sleeping! But yes, here's to another month of successful blogging, new ideas, new words, and another complete change by December 14th. I used to hate change, but I realise now that it gives me things to write about. It contributes to my creativity. So here's to change, but not too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment