Monday 1 November 2010

Will I know?

Will I know when I look you in the eye when I see you again? Will we hold eye contact for too long again? Is that how I'll know what you want? What if you look away? What if I look away? Will we hold each other for too long again? Is that how I'll know? Will our fingers touch and interlock? Will it be the same, will it be more? I can't wait to find out the answers to all these questions. And not 'I can't wait' in the way it's used these days, I physically cannot wait. I need to know now. I'm torturing myself with all these possibilities that I can't confirm. I need to know how I'll know the context of the situation. Because I think I know, but I don't trust myself to assume I'm correct. Will I know instantly? Will it take me the whole evening to figure it out? Please let it just be the two of us so I can work it out properly. Aghhhhh. I can't do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment