Thursday 11 November 2010

Gigs & Desires

Went into uni today for my one hour seminar, where I was one of only three people who turned up. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too eager. I'm erm, seeing Izzie tomorrow. For the first time since. I really want to go to an Imogen Heap gig. Like right now. She's just such an amazing lyricist and I want to get lost in that amazingness. Everyone I listen to is always somehow even more phenomenal live. I'm not sure how that works. Got a Nerina Pallot gig in December which I'm really excited about, but nothing else musical on my schedule. I need to book some gigs. But yes, I'm seeing her tomorrow and I hope it won't be awkward or anything. Going to get wasted to celebrate my 1st for my writing piece, and just for the sake of it really. It will be good to see her, but I'm back in that frame of mind where I don't know what's going to happen. 'Just take me home, come on, and get me undressed'. I don't know what I want. I want a good night, and with her I'm sure it will be, but that's all I'm sure of. I never know what I want in life. I just live every day as it comes. Pubbing it now, I know I want a drink. Maybe I'll think about tomorrow and what will happen. But not so much that it drives me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment