Monday 8 November 2010

Merge

I'm going to merge all the things I have to say into one blog post. Firstly, 1,000 views.. WOOO. I'm really impressed, seeing as I've not even been writing this blog for a month. Thank you to all my viewers! Secondly, I wanted to say this yesterday but I was so busy with uni work that I didn't get a chance to blog, but Happy 101st Birthday to my Great Grandad, who's birthday it was yesterday. I wasn't at home to see him but I did go and visit him on Friday, but he was mainly sleeping. Apparently my mum told him yesterday that I went to visit him on Friday and he said 'Why didn't you wake me?!' Bless him :) 101 is quite an age though isn't it. I hope I live to be that old. Today I've been working on my 750 word piece for Creative Writing. I think it went quite well, especially after some editing from the lovely Kristina. On a completely unrelated note, I will reply to what you said at some point soon, I haven't completely ignored it and I do have things to say about what you said. And I promise I will do soon. Tomorrow if you're lucky. But I just haven't had the time to think about it enough to string together a response. But I will. Anyway. I have things to do and pizza to eat. And I gave into temptation and gave up with NMF. It didn't alst long, but I'll pick it up again at some point. And yes, it's still written on my hand. Merge. Merge. Merge.

No comments:

Post a Comment