Monday 8 November 2010

A Year's Worth Of Thoughts And Feelings

So I had a new idea, whilst I was at home for the week. It requires a little bit of a background story so here we go. A few weeks ago my iPod touch broke. And ever since I got it in October 2009 I have been using the notes application to keep a sort of diary, it's what I used before I made this blog to note down all my thoughts and feelings. Anyway, when my iPod broke I thought I'd lost all the notes I'd made, a year's worth of thoughts and feelings, so I was completely gutted. Anyway, whilst I was at home I managed to use my brother's iPod touch to restore it to my backup, recovering all my old notes. So I spend two hours copying and pasting each and every one into one big note, which I then emailed to myself. So now I have a year's worth of thoughts and feelings with nowhere to post them. I thought about putting them here, but this is for here and now, and the notes are there and then. So I had an idea, based vaguely on something that my local newspaper does back home. The newspaper picks articles from 'this day 50 years ago' or 'this day 100 years ago'. So I'm going to do the same, but 'this day 1 year ago', since I usually wrote a note every day. Hopefully it'll work and make some sense! So it's going to be my Tuesday thing, because Sunday's have my Postsecret blog and Monday's have Blog of the Week. So starting tomorrow, get ready for 'This Time Last Year'. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment