Wednesday 3 November 2010

Hmph

I'm not loving how my emotions seem to be based on whether or not I've spoken to you recently. You haven't texted me back. Feels a bit like an Imogen Heap song. But I'm still listening to Pink. Went up to Tesco. It hasn't really changed. Bought a scratchcard. Didn't win. Bought some hair dye. Blue. It's Wednesday. Mid-week. Tomorrow will be my last full day here. When I'm here I feel like Lynette. As if one day I'll leave the house and walk straight under a bus. I'm in a foul mood today. The worst company in the world. I'm bored of these mid-week days. I want it to be the weekend. I want to go and watch the fireworks with you. But that'll never happen. Not in a million years. But you know, it would be nice. I've always thought that fireworks night is the most romantic night of the year. Maybe another year. I'll just stay in bed and watch a film, or Grey's Anatomy, and be my lonely old self. I still need to do this stupid assignment. I just haven't got the motivation to crack on with it. I also haven't mustered up the courage to tell you that I didn't get tickets. But you haven't asked. You also haven't texted me back. Maybe tomorrow eh? It's just put me in a stupidly crap mood. And I don't know what to do about it. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment