Saturday 6 November 2010

NMF

NMF. I wonder if it's one of the abbreviations that you used to use that went along with DNE. I don't remember, for once. But it's my abbreviation now. I'm adopting it as my own. It's now written in big pink letters on my noticeboard staring down at me, and on my hand written in permanent marker. So to speak. I hope you are the only one that will understand this. I've had a shit day. I was so happy earlier in the week but things have changed and I'm wishing I was still at home. Why did I come back? I want to be at home on my sofa and watch Grey's Anatomy for hours and hours. And see my family. And be there for my Great Granddad's 101st birthday tomorrow. Right now I don't want to be here. It might change tomorrow, but this is how I feel at the moment. And I live in the moment, so it's what matters. Ugh. I still need to do my work for Monday. And I just generally can't be bothered right now. I planned to go to the cinema and watch a scary film with 'Izzie', but in reality I'm here, alone, watching Scary Movie for the first time. I'll settle for that. It probably wouldn't have been what I'd been dreaming of anyway. It never is. NMF. It's necessary. If I ever want to be able to have control over my life in any way. Can't even be bothered to write anymore. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment