Wednesday 17 November 2010

This Time Last Year 17/11/10

I'm late doing this, but I've given up thinking of excuses and to be honest caring. I'm doing it now.
This is from 21st November 2009; there was a post closer to exactly a year ago, but I'm guessing I was drunk as it's illegible, and dated '19th of Nobember 2908'. So let's not let you read that one, have this one instead.

'The sky tonight looks like a fairy tale. Like in a Disney movie. It's picturesque. Beautiful. It's the kind of sky we ought to be laying under, warm but frozen at the same time. I miss you Sophie. I miss you far too much. London was nice today. This film is good though. It's the teacher fantasy. Mmm. Ughhhh I miss you. Come and lay under the stars with me and we'll make everything right again.'

That doesn't need much explaining. Check back on Tuesday for an attempt at an on-time 'This Time Last Year'.

No comments:

Post a Comment