Wednesday 3 November 2010

Home

I felt like I would still belong here. But I don't. I don't belong here at all. I want to go back to Kingston. I belong there now. It was my home away from home, and for a long time I was refusing to even call it home. But I think it's home now. My brother asked me that last night, whether I considered there as home now as opposed to here. I said here. But I've only just realised it's not here anymore. I don't belong here and I don't want to be here. I want to go back. I'm so fed up of this place. But what happens when my three years are up? Where will I belong then? I might belong nowhere and feel completely lost and homeless. Because how do you define 'home'? I would've said it's where you belong. But I don't know anymore. I wish my life wasn't so fucking complicated all the time. I'm fed up of all the drama. I wish things would just work in my favour for once. It would be so refreshing. Is it really meant to be this hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment