Thursday 4 November 2010

The Waiting Game

Today I realised something I should have figured out a while ago. It doesn't matter how much I think about it, the only thing I can do is wait. It's not long to wait now. But thinking about it will not influence what will happen. Only I can do that, and I can't do anything until Saturday. It didn't bother me quite as much that you didn't text back today. We spoke for a while at least. So I'm okay. I got my fix. Obviously I would've liked you to text back, but I'm okay. I just want Saturday to hurry up and get here. And after Saturday I will probably want the exact opposite, either to relive it in a different, better way, or to relive it the same way over and over again. I hope it's the latter. However, we have spoken every day since; I think that means something. I've been trying to pass the time today by doing my assignment. I've actually done quite a lot. I was trying to finish it today but I don't know if that's possible now, seeing as it's 8pm and I've still got 16 of the 40 marks to do. Shouldn't have left the hardest parts until last. I was trying to read this really long journal article that I have to read, but I felt like blogging instead. I miss you. That will be all.

No comments:

Post a Comment