Saturday 6 November 2010

Stop

So I gave up hope for a bit when you didn't come today. It wasn't just that you didn't come when I'd cleaned, tidied, vacuumed, lugged my guitar on the train all the way here, straightened my hair, and did a million other things to impress you. It was that you didn't even text me to tell me. And I got really upset, which I shouldn't have done. I have no reason to get upset about it. I'm a fool. I'm such a fool. But you texted me eventually. Not sure if I believed what you say but I've definitely lost some faith. Supposed to be going to the cinema later but I'm not positive that it'll happen. Oh well. So I played some guitar, did some writing, should have done my 750 word assignment, and now I'm listening to fireworks in the outside world. Everytime I look out of the window to see them though, they stop. Isn't that strange. Sod's law. I have got to stop thinking about you. I really do, it's a must. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. I don't want this to be the same as two years ago, I can't handle it. But I do want to see you. I don't know, I'm so mixed up. Just went to look out of the window and the fireworks stopped again. Life's not fair, is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment