Friday 12 November 2010

Things I Can't Have

Really don't have much to say today. I need to stop wanting things that I can't have. And I need to face the realisation that I actually can't have the things I want that I can't have. I'm not sure if that made sense. I had such a great time with the H block lot last night at the pub, then back at Hannah's eating paper and raving to Florence and the Machine and Mystery Jets. Still can't believe we walked in on what we walked in on though. Scarred for life! But I bought crumpets today, so everything is well in the world. I also bought the cheap version of Nutella which tastes awful. Well done me. Sometimes attempts to save money just do not work. I didn't have the chocolate spread on my crumpets, because frankly that's just wrong, but I did try a little bit on a spoon and my face told the whole story. Ugh. But I had marmite on my crumpets, because that is the way forward. Early night (ish) tonight I think, nothing to do. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to it really. There's just no point in me even going because I'll look at you and it will make everything a hundred times worse in my head and you won't look at me. But we can be friends. That is what we shall be. It's simpler that way. I can't deal with complicated right now. I can't deal with wanting things that I can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment