Tuesday 2 November 2010

Too High

I'm flying so high, high off the ground, when you're around. And I can feel your high, touching me inside, it's too much to hide.

I'm buying the tickets tomorrow. We're going to see Heather Peace. And lust over her together. I just went outside and walked around in the high winds, grinning like an absolute idiot. I shouldn't be so happy about it. You changed your profile picture to a picture that I took. That also made me smile. I'm reading so far into the situation that I'd blind myself if I looked at it all any harder. I still wonder if you even remember, but I think you must. This is the most I've texted anybody, in, I can't remember how long. Perhaps as long as two years ago. I shouldn't be linking the two things as much. They're just so similar. I can't wait til 28th November. It will be amazing. I hope you know I'm only buying two tickets. I think you know. Mkay. I need to stop thinking right now. Turn off this overactive brain. Where the hell's the bloody off switch?!

No comments:

Post a Comment