Monday 1 November 2010

Stop Thinking

I think I might think too much. I'm always internally asking myself questions. Just in my mind, not out loud. But I voice those questions onto here, but you don't get to see all of them, only the ones that are present at the time. I've been listening to a lot of Pink lately, especially 'Who Knew', 'Leave Me Alone' and ironically 'Please Don't Leave Me'. She seems to know how I feel. I keep thinking about the kiss. Everytime I do my heart jumps a little in my chest. Seriously. If it's not the same on Saturday, I think my heart will be a tiny bit broken. Maybe it'll be like Izzie and George in Grey's Anatomy where the first time is amazing but after that they just can't seem to get it right. And I really hope it's just the two of us. What if you want to talk about things? Surely it's too early to need to talk. We should just let it happen. Yes. I've been playing a lot of guitar today. You said I'm cute when I play guitar. I've been going over 'Coin Laundry' by Lisa Mitchell, I pretty much forgot how to play it whilst I was away. I've also been going over songs that you might think are cute just in case you want to hear me play on Saturday. Oh yes, you're coming over to mine before the cinema. You said that would be perfect. All these things are just words, but in my English and lexis obsessed world I think far too far into all these things. We haven't been texting this evening. I'll text you tomorrow once I upload the pictures onto facebook. I guess tomorrow we can also talk about Lip Service. Why does Saturday have to be so far away? But then again I want the weekend to stay far away so I have more time to think about things and do my assignments. Then again maybe I shouldn't be thinking about things. I really do think too much. Once upon a time I didn't know that was possible. But I have so many thoughts right now that my fingers are racing to type them all and I just can't; some drift in and straight back out again and often I'm not fast enough. Stop thinking. Stop thinking. Stop thinking. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment