Monday 1 November 2010

Sheeesh

Just got back from the hospital, only for a blood test. And I checked my blog. WOAH. 133 views today, and it's not even 4pm. Hello to my readers from South Korea, Switzerland, Slovenia, USA, Ukraine, Italy, Sweden, Venezuela and Malaysia and of course the UK, that have had a peek at my blog today. Now I'm just listening to Imogen Heap and whiling away the hours. We're going to the cinema on Saturday, to see Paranormal Activity 2. I wonder what will happen. I need to watch the first one beforehand, I'm useless with films. My flatmate is always asking if I've seen particular films, and I've not seen a single one she's mentioned. I'm still wondering what will happen on Saturday. I hope nobody else comes, so it can be just us. I can't let my mind go off in a dark and twisty direction. I need to focus on the here and now, and stop wondering why you haven't texted back, because you always do eventually. We have been texting continuously since Friday now. Sheeesh. I should start my assignment and take my mind off things. Yes. That'll work. Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment