Monday 15 November 2010

Postsecret 14/11/10



I'm late once again, I am getting worse and worse at sticking to a timetable. It's Monday again, instead of Sunday, and I don't really have a decent excuse this time round. But I've only just got around to looking at the Postsecrets for this week, so here we go. Check out this week's Postsecrets for yourself by clicking here! I hope you find one that you can adopt as your secret.



This is my secret from the Postsecrets this week. I don't really have much to say about it because to be honest, I don't really know exactly how I feel. If you've read any of my recent blogs you will know what I mean by that. There's a girl I call Izzie. And I can't seem to bring any of the things that happen with us in the night world into the day. Things only happen after dark, after stupid amounts of alcohol. So this is my secret. Because I'd love it if you'd hang out with me in the real world.


Every week I look back into the Postsecret archives and find an old secret that I can say is mine. This week the secret isn't that close to a secret of my own, but it's the same principle really. In Year 11 I skipped my two day long mock Art GCSE because I couldn't find my iPod, and I simply couldn't imagine sitting in silence for all those hours. So instead I went to London and had the time of my life. And I never felt guilty once. In fact I was proud of my U grade in my mock, how many people can say that they failed an art exam?! Check back next Sunday, I'll try and be on time next week, for more secrets that I call my own from Postsecret!

No comments:

Post a Comment