Tuesday 9 November 2010

Loveology

In the library and there are no free computers anywhere, on any of the three floors. And I have absolutely no work to do how that I've done all my assignments. Apart from one that's due in in January, but I'm definitely not doing that yet. I should have brought my Creative Writing folder with me. Izzie texted me today, and when I asked whether her phone was fixed she said that she had a replacement. I'm not sure if I believe that. This day a week ago was the happiest I've been in ages, everything just seemed to be going right. But once again she hasn't texted back, but I'm not being such a fool today; I'm not breaking down. Erica said she'd see me today and give me a big hug, but I haven't seen her. Oh well. I just got so bored that I did a 9 mark question from my January assignment. Yay me! It feels good to actually have some of it out of the way. It was the section on what we covered in the lecture today, so it was probably beneficial completing it whilst it was still fresh in my mind. I still find it odd referring to people with fake names, but it's necessary, just in case the people in question stumble upon my blog. They don't have twitter so they shouldn't, but you never know. I write my feelings out here, and they don't need to know everything I say about them. I'm protecting them really. I've got a number of things to do tonight, including replying to you, writing up my 'This time last year' blog and probably some uni work for tomorrow that I've had all week to do but haven't, oh and some filing. Fun. My priorities aren't right, but at least I'm more organised than I ever used to be. I'm dying to get the assignment back that I handed in yesterday, I want to know how I did. It's such a long wait. I think I messed up the Plagiarism question though. I'll just listen to one more song, then I'll go to my seminar. Loveology - Regina Spektor. Perfect. At least I did some productive things to while away the hour, like writing this and completing this question. I'm definitely getting better. I'm really loving how this notebook is gradually filling up with all my scrawlings. It looks so much more interesting now. Youology, Meology, Loveology, Kissology, Stayology, Pleaseology. I'd really like to study Loveology. They should really teach it, everyone would be able to learn something. It would be intriguing. And everything would be that little bit less complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment